New clinical study shows Secure removes plaque better than a toothbrush
The removal of plaque is the primary purpose of a denture cleanser. That’s because plaque provides a home for bacteria. To date, virtually no clinical trials on this subject have been published.
Secure just conducted a clinical trial at an independent test institute where 30 subjects tested 11 denture cleansers. Half the subjects used a toothbrush, the other half tested the cleanser
Only one denture cleanser removed plaque better than the toothbrush – Secure Cleansing Tablets. (The reason: high 9 pH formula.)
The test results are good news for denture wearers who leave their dentures soaking in water overnight. This is not recommended because bacteria grow faster in water than a dry environment. It is quite probable that cleaned dentures will have more bacteria in the morning than the previous evening. An effective cleanser like Secure Cleansing Tablets will counteract this.
IMPORTANT: In addition to the best plaque removal, Secure Cleansing Tablets:
- Kills Bacteria
- Kills Germs
- Removes Stains
- Cleans and Freshens Dentures
- Remove your denture and brush it under running water with a toothbrush.
- Drop one cleaning tablet into enough warm water to cover denture or appliance.
- Place denture into effervescing solution.
- Leave your denture or appliance in the solution for 30 minutes to completely remove all invisible water insoluble residues. For best results, use once a day.
- Your denture may be safely soaked overnight. However. Dentures are recommended to soak for only 30-40 minutes because water is a breeding ground for bacteria.
Remove and rinse denture or appliance under running water.
- Remove or rinse appliance under running water.
- Dry thoroughly before applying Secure Denture Adhesive.